Block Party &
Play Street Permits

Please Log In
Anyone hosting a Block Party on public on a street or sidewalk needs to apply for a Play Street Closing Permit. Whether the Block Party is free or ticketed, open to the public, or invitation only - you will need to start with this application to get permission to close the street to traffic first. A helpful resource as you determine what you need and how to start the process is
First time here?
Register for an online account
Forgot your password or already using
Forgot my password